Wednesday, February 04, 2004

Just to let you know

Blogging here is likely to be a little on the light side for the next little while. I'm moving ugh which means packing double ugh which means less time to do other things.

But trying to make things worthwhile, I'm also going to be working on something. I have a few hundred posts here now, with what I think is reasonably interesting commentary on various events and themes. I'd like to do what some other bloggers do and offer an archive organized by topic. Unfortunately, I don't know .html nearly well enough to know how to do that.

So this is what I'm going to try as an alternative. At the beginning of every month, I'll post an index listing previous posts organized by topic and/or keyword. On the right, where the links are, I'll have a link to that index.

It will be updated over the month as needed and reposted the beginning of the next month.

This is a trial; I don't know how well this will work or even if it will; it may turn out to be too time-consuming or too clumsy. But I'm going to give it a try. Let me know how you like it. Look for it March 1.

Update: Edited to correct typo.

No comments:

 
// I Support The Occupy Movement : banner and script by @jeffcouturer / jeffcouturier.com (v1.2) document.write('
I support the OCCUPY movement
');function occupySwap(whichState){if(whichState==1){document.getElementById('occupyimg').src="https://sites.google.com/site/occupybanners/home/isupportoccupy-right-blue.png"}else{document.getElementById('occupyimg').src="https://sites.google.com/site/occupybanners/home/isupportoccupy-right-red.png"}} document.write('');