Sunday, September 26, 2004

Sunday

Well, it's Sunday again, which some time ago I said was going to be my day off from blogging. So far, it hasn't worked out that way. But after several hours in an increasingly-frustrating job search, I think that this is one Sunday I really am going to take off.

Except for Jeopardy!, of course.

By the way, I'd be happy to hear of any job openings you know of. Moving is not an issue, in fact I expect to have to do it. So if you want to know what it is I do so you can be of some naturally enormous help, drop me a line (he said with an ingratiating grin.)

Back atcha on the flip side.

No comments:

 
// I Support The Occupy Movement : banner and script by @jeffcouturer / jeffcouturier.com (v1.2) document.write('
I support the OCCUPY movement
');function occupySwap(whichState){if(whichState==1){document.getElementById('occupyimg').src="https://sites.google.com/site/occupybanners/home/isupportoccupy-right-blue.png"}else{document.getElementById('occupyimg').src="https://sites.google.com/site/occupybanners/home/isupportoccupy-right-red.png"}} document.write('');