Friday, January 28, 2005

The hell with it

I don't feel well and "the world is too much with me," an energy-sapping state of mind I get into from time to time.

Perhaps at some point or another I'll explain what the phrase means. For the moment the urge is to rip out everything that complicates my life and more or less start over. In the real world, I don't know how far I can go with that, which makes it all the more frustrating.

Bottom line of all this is that I'm taking the day off from blogging and maybe, dammit, tomorrow, too. We'll see tomorrow.

No comments:

 
// I Support The Occupy Movement : banner and script by @jeffcouturer / jeffcouturier.com (v1.2) document.write('
I support the OCCUPY movement
');function occupySwap(whichState){if(whichState==1){document.getElementById('occupyimg').src="https://sites.google.com/site/occupybanners/home/isupportoccupy-right-blue.png"}else{document.getElementById('occupyimg').src="https://sites.google.com/site/occupybanners/home/isupportoccupy-right-red.png"}} document.write('');