Monday, June 04, 2007

Housework

As I expect anyone who has read this blog on more than the odd occasion from following a link or some such knows, I am not one to spend any significant amount of time on personal matters. Personal opinions, yes, personal matters, no.

But I regret the recent sporadic nature of my posting and while it feels like an excuse, the fact of the matter is that I haven't been doing too well of late and I've been finding I just don't have the emotional energy for meeting any demands beyond the minimum requirements of work and errands.

Just please bear with me, check back every couple of days, and know that at some point I will be back full storm.

No comments:

 
// I Support The Occupy Movement : banner and script by @jeffcouturer / jeffcouturier.com (v1.2) document.write('
I support the OCCUPY movement
');function occupySwap(whichState){if(whichState==1){document.getElementById('occupyimg').src="https://sites.google.com/site/occupybanners/home/isupportoccupy-right-blue.png"}else{document.getElementById('occupyimg').src="https://sites.google.com/site/occupybanners/home/isupportoccupy-right-red.png"}} document.write('');