Wednesday, January 02, 2008

Happy New Year

Okay, I won't say I'm back full force but I'm back.

The reason I won't say "full force" is that, as I wrote last week, I have to think about some things relating to doing this. The fact is, I don't know that I can be reliable about posting something every day. So I'm thinking seriously about setting up sort of a schedule. Either twice or three times a week - I haven't decided which yet - I would post a longer, more developed piece. The idea, of course, is that barring illness, emergency, or other unforeseeable circumstance it would be same two or three days every week, so anyone interested would know when to look for it.

In between and on no particular schedule (and with no guaranteed regularity) there would be other, short items as I'm moved to comment on something or as events arise.

Oh, and I'm going to start using labels. BFD, I know.

So what we have coming up tonight and tomorrow, as a way of getting back in gear, are several things that over the past couple of weeks have provoked me or that I just thought worthy of passing on. And by the way, since no one answered it, for the prize of having your name plastered in a post title, just why is December called December? (Or do I have to tell you?)

No comments:

 
// I Support The Occupy Movement : banner and script by @jeffcouturer / jeffcouturier.com (v1.2) document.write('
I support the OCCUPY movement
');function occupySwap(whichState){if(whichState==1){document.getElementById('occupyimg').src="https://sites.google.com/site/occupybanners/home/isupportoccupy-right-blue.png"}else{document.getElementById('occupyimg').src="https://sites.google.com/site/occupybanners/home/isupportoccupy-right-red.png"}} document.write('');