Friday, February 01, 2008

Bleh

Okay, the deal here is that I am miserably and I mean miserably sick. Diarrhea, nausea, the whole nine yards. There is no way I'm up to writing a big piece tonight. I will try to be back tomorrow, but I can't make any promises.

To tide you over, I thought I'd refer you to a few comments I've made other places over the last day or two, comments which unfortunately took all the energy I had to spare. Still, you might find something of interest.

-At The Core 4, Tito and I got into a back-and-forth about Ralph Nader and the 2000 election.

-At Lean Left, I had a few thoughts about voter ID laws. (Scroll down in comments.) Of course, if you've been reading here the past couple of weeks, you already know what I think.

- Also at Lean Left, there was an exchange about evolution and creationism. Again, I came in toward the end, so scroll down. Much the same thing got hashed out a few days earlier, and again as usual I'm late to the party.

No comments:

 
// I Support The Occupy Movement : banner and script by @jeffcouturer / jeffcouturier.com (v1.2) document.write('
I support the OCCUPY movement
');function occupySwap(whichState){if(whichState==1){document.getElementById('occupyimg').src="https://sites.google.com/site/occupybanners/home/isupportoccupy-right-blue.png"}else{document.getElementById('occupyimg').src="https://sites.google.com/site/occupybanners/home/isupportoccupy-right-red.png"}} document.write('');