Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Just a note

I'd want to take a moment to thank those people who have clicked on those rating stars at the ends of posts. There haven't been many ratings given, but those that have been, have been in the 3 - 5 range.

I'd like to make a request, and it is just that, a request, not an expectation, that folks who rate a post at least consider leaving a quick comment as to why you gave the post the rating you did. Was it that the subject was that boring/interesting? The writing that confusing/clear? The language that pedestrian/inspiring? The perspective that unoriginal/insightful? I'd really like to know.

And by the way, if anyone cares to offer advice on how to promote myself to build a bigger audience, I'd be glad to hear that as well, since self-promotion is not something I'm any good at.

As always, thanks for reading.

No comments:

 
// I Support The Occupy Movement : banner and script by @jeffcouturer / jeffcouturier.com (v1.2) document.write('
I support the OCCUPY movement
');function occupySwap(whichState){if(whichState==1){document.getElementById('occupyimg').src="https://sites.google.com/site/occupybanners/home/isupportoccupy-right-blue.png"}else{document.getElementById('occupyimg').src="https://sites.google.com/site/occupybanners/home/isupportoccupy-right-red.png"}} document.write('');