Saturday, April 12, 2008

Just passing through

I want to apologize to anyone who's come by here of late and been disturbed or disappointed by the thin posting. I know that there are at least a few folks who come by maybe twice a week to see what's doin' here and to those friends and colleagues I offer particular apologies.

The truth is, I've been pretty sick of late and literally have not felt up to doing anything constructive. The necessities of such as grocery shopping and the laundry are about all I can handle. The majority of my time at the computer has consisted of mindless game-playing.

But I'm on the mend, so that's good. My spirits remain low - the dark cloud I've referred to a couple of times - but I recently learned that it could be (could be) a side effect of a medication I take for my heart. So I'll be addressing that next doctor visit, which is next month. Keep a good thought for me.

In the meantime, I'll keep on trying if you'll keep on dropping by from time to time. Carry it on.

No comments:

 
// I Support The Occupy Movement : banner and script by @jeffcouturer / jeffcouturier.com (v1.2) document.write('
I support the OCCUPY movement
');function occupySwap(whichState){if(whichState==1){document.getElementById('occupyimg').src="https://sites.google.com/site/occupybanners/home/isupportoccupy-right-blue.png"}else{document.getElementById('occupyimg').src="https://sites.google.com/site/occupybanners/home/isupportoccupy-right-red.png"}} document.write('');