Friday, November 14, 2008

Blogwhoring

The nominations for the 2008 Weblog Awards have opened. I usually don't bother with these kinds of things but this year I figured what the hell and nominated myself in two categories: Best Liberal Blog (there being no category for Best Left-Wing Nonviolent Radical Blog) and Best Up and Coming Blog (the latter for blogs with Technorati ratings of 51-100).

If you'd care to stroke my ego with a second or two, this is a link to the page where all the categories are listed. And, you know, if I do get past the first round (which I don't expect, actually; my experience has been that smaller blogs move up in these things only by virtue of having a clique of personal friends to vote for them) maybe you could even consider voting for me. Maybe.

No comments:

 
// I Support The Occupy Movement : banner and script by @jeffcouturer / jeffcouturier.com (v1.2) document.write('
I support the OCCUPY movement
');function occupySwap(whichState){if(whichState==1){document.getElementById('occupyimg').src="https://sites.google.com/site/occupybanners/home/isupportoccupy-right-blue.png"}else{document.getElementById('occupyimg').src="https://sites.google.com/site/occupybanners/home/isupportoccupy-right-red.png"}} document.write('');