Monday, August 09, 2010

First quick thing

Some stuff is piling up: We've got some healthcare bills that have reached the point of being a true burden, there are some other personal things to deal with, we're having to spend hundreds of dollars (so far) in a battle against a flea infestation (our vet tells us we are far from alone in that; this has been a very bad year on that score), my preferred browser just stopped working and even a reinstall didn't fix it, and my computer appears to be on its last legs.

All of which is a way of saying I will likely be a little distracted for a while. I intend to leave little quickies so you know I haven't disappeared again but don't look for essays. (That may be a good idea in general: My post on "Everything you need to know in two sentences" has been linked three places and gotten me dozens of hits.)

No comments:

 
// I Support The Occupy Movement : banner and script by @jeffcouturer / jeffcouturier.com (v1.2) document.write('
I support the OCCUPY movement
');function occupySwap(whichState){if(whichState==1){document.getElementById('occupyimg').src="https://sites.google.com/site/occupybanners/home/isupportoccupy-right-blue.png"}else{document.getElementById('occupyimg').src="https://sites.google.com/site/occupybanners/home/isupportoccupy-right-red.png"}} document.write('');