Saturday, April 23, 2011

RIP

This happened a couple of days ago, but I just learned about it tonight.

Elisabeth Sladen has died of cancer at the age of 63.

For those of you - and I expect there are a good number - who don't know who she was, Lis Sladen was best known for her portrayal of Sarah Jane Smith, one of the longest-running and most popular "companions" to The Doctor on the long-running BBC scifi-fantasy series, Doctor Who.

And if you can't figure out why I'd mention this, I suggest you re-check my email address.

No comments:

 
// I Support The Occupy Movement : banner and script by @jeffcouturer / jeffcouturier.com (v1.2) document.write('
I support the OCCUPY movement
');function occupySwap(whichState){if(whichState==1){document.getElementById('occupyimg').src="https://sites.google.com/site/occupybanners/home/isupportoccupy-right-blue.png"}else{document.getElementById('occupyimg').src="https://sites.google.com/site/occupybanners/home/isupportoccupy-right-red.png"}} document.write('');