Thursday, June 02, 2011

What is so rare as a day in June?

I mentioned a bit back that I've started doing a weekly half-hour show on local cable outlet TV. I've been doing it for seven weeks now and it's part - part - of the reason why I haven't been posting as much as I should or want to: It really does take some time to put together a half-hour of material every week, especially when I can't assume (as I can with the blog) that people viewing have a certain degree of political awareness; lacking that assumption means the necessity of sometimes giving much more explanation of the subject at hand.

And what's more, the time I take can't be 25 minutes or 35 minutes, it has to be 30 minutes (with, admittedly, a little wiggle room on the short side).

Anyway, I figured a way to both get some posts up here and to give a sense of what the show is like, I could post about the stuff I talked about this current week. Because of scheduling (taping is on Tuesday for a Thursday-Wednesday week, during which the show is on several times), the material might be a little dated, but even so, it might be worthwhile.

So that's what the next three posts are. Oh, and I have to mention that because these posts are taken from my notes for the show, they won't have all the links that would be in a normal blog post here.

No comments:

 
// I Support The Occupy Movement : banner and script by @jeffcouturer / jeffcouturier.com (v1.2) document.write('
I support the OCCUPY movement
');function occupySwap(whichState){if(whichState==1){document.getElementById('occupyimg').src="https://sites.google.com/site/occupybanners/home/isupportoccupy-right-blue.png"}else{document.getElementById('occupyimg').src="https://sites.google.com/site/occupybanners/home/isupportoccupy-right-red.png"}} document.write('');