Sunday, June 17, 2012

A few posts for June 16

On Saturday, I did a live version of Left Side of the Aisle, listed as #61a, as part of an open house at the local community access cable station. Because it was done live instead of recorded in advance, I won't have video of it until they prepare the video of the whole six hours of live programming done that day.

So no video - but I did decide to post things based on what I said on Saturday. So that's what the following five posts are.

I do have to note that because this was prepared for broadcast, like other posts drawn from Left Side of the Aisle, sources are listed at the end because, frankly, I was not going to go back and locate the places for and insert links where they would have appeared had these originated as posts.

No comments:

 
// I Support The Occupy Movement : banner and script by @jeffcouturer / jeffcouturier.com (v1.2) document.write('
I support the OCCUPY movement
');function occupySwap(whichState){if(whichState==1){document.getElementById('occupyimg').src="https://sites.google.com/site/occupybanners/home/isupportoccupy-right-blue.png"}else{document.getElementById('occupyimg').src="https://sites.google.com/site/occupybanners/home/isupportoccupy-right-red.png"}} document.write('');