Monday, October 20, 2014

Stop!

Stop!

There is going to be a delay in posting the next edition, that is, #180, of Left Side of the Aisle. I'm not sure how long; it could be delayed as much as a week from its usual time, which means it could be as late as a week from Saturday  - that is, November 1.

I apologize for this, but there are some things we have to take care of which have to take priority.

I'll have my laptop with me so it's possible there could be some posts put up here in that time, but there will be no video of the show before the end of next week.

I will now proceed to stroke my own ego by imagining that at least some folks will be disappointed.

In the meantime, as I always close the show, you have the best week you possibly can. Peace.


No comments:

 
// I Support The Occupy Movement : banner and script by @jeffcouturer / jeffcouturier.com (v1.2) document.write('
I support the OCCUPY movement
');function occupySwap(whichState){if(whichState==1){document.getElementById('occupyimg').src="https://sites.google.com/site/occupybanners/home/isupportoccupy-right-blue.png"}else{document.getElementById('occupyimg').src="https://sites.google.com/site/occupybanners/home/isupportoccupy-right-red.png"}} document.write('');