Monday, August 13, 2007

Non-silly meme

Matthew at Scary Shit is trying to get a meme going involving contributions to the ACLU. His declared goal is to raise a million dollars by the end of the month, which I have to admit I think is out of range, but the cause is certainly a good one. He also encourages folks to drop him a line to say they've contributed so he can track the total.

I've contributed to the ACLU on several occasions but I think I can scrape together a few bucks to send along to take part. How about you?

Part of this, like any good web meme, is to directly challenge three other websites to contribute and post. So here you go, Tim, James, and David and Sara. Your turn.

No comments:

 
// I Support The Occupy Movement : banner and script by @jeffcouturer / jeffcouturier.com (v1.2) document.write('
I support the OCCUPY movement
');function occupySwap(whichState){if(whichState==1){document.getElementById('occupyimg').src="https://sites.google.com/site/occupybanners/home/isupportoccupy-right-blue.png"}else{document.getElementById('occupyimg').src="https://sites.google.com/site/occupybanners/home/isupportoccupy-right-red.png"}} document.write('');