Friday, July 22, 2005

Not tonight

I had intended to post something in response to New York City's institution of "random" searches of people's bags in its subway system - but I find I'm simply too angry at the self-serving foul bilge being spouted by officialdom in defense of yet another power grab by lying, top-dog scumbags who equate "security" with their ability to control and dominate the rest of us and too frightened by the servile, stupid, ovine public that seems prepared to passively accept this latest assault on their rights if not sycophantically endorse it.

Maybe tomorrow. I don't know. I just know things are getting worse and I'm scared.

No comments:

 
// I Support The Occupy Movement : banner and script by @jeffcouturer / jeffcouturier.com (v1.2) document.write('
I support the OCCUPY movement
');function occupySwap(whichState){if(whichState==1){document.getElementById('occupyimg').src="https://sites.google.com/site/occupybanners/home/isupportoccupy-right-blue.png"}else{document.getElementById('occupyimg').src="https://sites.google.com/site/occupybanners/home/isupportoccupy-right-red.png"}} document.write('');