Wednesday, April 23, 2008

An apology

It occurs to me that since a number of the links in the previous several posts are from articles I've collected over the past few months, some of the links may not be valid. In fact, I'm sure some of them aren't.

I apologize for that - but at the same time, I guess it's a good thing that I very rarely just throw up a link without including enough of the article for readers to know what it's about - so even if the link is invalid you'll still have at least the gist of the story.

Every dark cloud and all that.

No comments:

 
// I Support The Occupy Movement : banner and script by @jeffcouturer / jeffcouturier.com (v1.2) document.write('
I support the OCCUPY movement
');function occupySwap(whichState){if(whichState==1){document.getElementById('occupyimg').src="https://sites.google.com/site/occupybanners/home/isupportoccupy-right-blue.png"}else{document.getElementById('occupyimg').src="https://sites.google.com/site/occupybanners/home/isupportoccupy-right-red.png"}} document.write('');