Sunday, December 27, 2009

Change alert - FYI

HalsoScan, which provides the comment feature here, has been bought out and is going to a pay service called Echo in just a few days.

The cost isn't much and even in my current straits I expect I could afford it but I'm not willing to pay for it since it really involves paying in order to get access to a bunch of features in which I have no interest and which are of little use to a low-traffic blog like this place.

So I'm letting it expire. I should have Blogger's comment form - which I don't like that much but it's there - up and running as soon as that happens. Which means that all of you chomping at the bit to make your opinions known will not be disappointed.

No comments:

 
// I Support The Occupy Movement : banner and script by @jeffcouturer / jeffcouturier.com (v1.2) document.write('
I support the OCCUPY movement
');function occupySwap(whichState){if(whichState==1){document.getElementById('occupyimg').src="https://sites.google.com/site/occupybanners/home/isupportoccupy-right-blue.png"}else{document.getElementById('occupyimg').src="https://sites.google.com/site/occupybanners/home/isupportoccupy-right-red.png"}} document.write('');