Monday, November 01, 2010

So there I was...

...all ready to post some stuff, just finishing up the writing, when my wife starts complaining that she's been booted from AOL. Which prompts me to realize that my internet connection is down as well. So AOL is off the hook this time - particularly when we realize that our phone isn't working, either.

So there's been a bit of a delay. But here I am again, he said to a thunderous round of silence. A couple of the things I had are now too dated to post, but there are others coming right up after these important messages.

No comments:

 
// I Support The Occupy Movement : banner and script by @jeffcouturer / jeffcouturier.com (v1.2) document.write('
I support the OCCUPY movement
');function occupySwap(whichState){if(whichState==1){document.getElementById('occupyimg').src="https://sites.google.com/site/occupybanners/home/isupportoccupy-right-blue.png"}else{document.getElementById('occupyimg').src="https://sites.google.com/site/occupybanners/home/isupportoccupy-right-red.png"}} document.write('');