Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Next week does not exist

Just a heads up: I've been doing "Left Side of the Aisle" for over 2-1/2 years without a break; in fact, if you allow for the two live shows during Open House events at the local cable access station, I've done 138 shows in 136 weeks.

I deserve a break. So I'm taking one. There will be no "Left Side of the Aisle" next week, that is, for the week of December 5-11.

I dunno if I'll post anything in that time as I plan on taking a major sanity break from all things more serious than crossword puzzles and that book on the physics of time I've been meaning to get to, but it's, well, possible.

In any event, I will "see" you in two weeks.

No comments:

 
// I Support The Occupy Movement : banner and script by @jeffcouturer / jeffcouturier.com (v1.2) document.write('
I support the OCCUPY movement
');function occupySwap(whichState){if(whichState==1){document.getElementById('occupyimg').src="https://sites.google.com/site/occupybanners/home/isupportoccupy-right-blue.png"}else{document.getElementById('occupyimg').src="https://sites.google.com/site/occupybanners/home/isupportoccupy-right-red.png"}} document.write('');