Saturday, June 04, 2016

248.4 - Ya Gotta Just Laugh: what TheRump wants in a VP

Ya Gotta Just Laugh: what TheRump wants in a VP

And then there all times when all you can do is laugh.

In this case, it's one of those things where you're annoyed because you've said it but can't prove because you didn't write it down anywhere (or, in my case, blog it): A while back I was telling people that you could understand everything about Donald TheRump if you just bear in mind one fact: He's a real-estate salesman.

More recently, I've been saying to friends that I don't think TheRump wants to be president. I think he just wants to become president. He wants to see if he can make the ultimate score, can he pitch himself into the presidency.

Well, this is what Paul Manafort, TheRump's current campaign chairman and chief strategist, had to say about what TheRump is looking for in a vice-president:
He needs an experienced person to do the part of the job he doesn't want to do. He seems himself more as the chairman of the board, than even the CEO, let alone the COO.
It appears I was righter than I knew. And ya gotta just laugh.

Sources cited in links:
http://www.dailykos.com/stories/2016/5/26/1531171/-Trump-adviser-Trump-wants-a-white-male-vice-president-to-do-all-the-presidenting-he-won-t-do

No comments:

 
// I Support The Occupy Movement : banner and script by @jeffcouturer / jeffcouturier.com (v1.2) document.write('
I support the OCCUPY movement
');function occupySwap(whichState){if(whichState==1){document.getElementById('occupyimg').src="https://sites.google.com/site/occupybanners/home/isupportoccupy-right-blue.png"}else{document.getElementById('occupyimg').src="https://sites.google.com/site/occupybanners/home/isupportoccupy-right-red.png"}} document.write('');